LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

If you are going to reference me and/or quote me can you at...

1. 6,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4338
    If you are going to reference me and/or quote me can you at least get it right!!

What I actually said, "It will be no secret the Board have been contacting shareholders that have yet to vote ... (sic)"

Not once did I infer or suggest Brendan Borg contacted me!
    "I had a lengthy conversation with Brendan Borg .... (sic)"
    ~ FYI - I contacted Borg to arrange a call after other members of a WhatsApp group had been contacted and I wanted to get clarity on parts of their shared conversations.

re: "foocas post said he thought if those resolutions don't pass, people will leave and jeopardize the deal."
    ~ What fooca actually said was: "(sic) ... if resolutions 4 & 5 don't pass, and key personnel leave there will be a delay / stall in the completion of the project which would likely push the timelines passed the agreed completion date ...(sic)

and re: "if the deal doesn't go through then the road issue (apparently Brendan mentioned it when they spoke) becomes relevant to us shareholders."
    ~ the road issue was mentioned but there was no inference that it would become relevant to us shareholders.

re: "I see there is a clause at the bottom of the agm saying they can lower the purchase price by 30% if something unknown arises."
    ~ not even close to being correct!

@GARETH78
    ** Note the above bolded text, and I do note that you were not critical of the information from a conversation (with Borg) in the WhatsApp group provided by another member but have chosen to come on HotCopper on your high horse and grandstand that only demonstrates your obvious loathing of him.
    ** It was one of the reasons I "self modded" my post. I am not suggesting anything other than, if you (and others) want to continue with your hostility towards Borg be my guest, but it won't be using my post as a platform to do so.

** You are trying to portray Borg (being a member of the Board) ringing around prior to a meeting as something abnormal, where in fact you know it is normal practice if they (Company) are worried about voting numbers they do the ring around.
    ~ I am more than happy to send him your phone number if you want to discuss?

It is another reason that HotCopper is losing members to platforms like WhatsApp, Twitter, etc as the content of posts are often overlooked and eventually get lost in off topic rants (ie: what has happened here)

@dazaliam
    The post regarding my opposition to resolutions 4 & 5 was "self modded" solely on inaccuracies of Corporations Act Sections I referenced.
    Absolutely been no pressure from any quarter in regards to moderating post/s.
    FYI, I still oppose resolutions 4 & 5 for all the reasons I presented, but given the possibility / potential (or risk) of losing key personnel to fulfil the obligations contained in the Goulamina Service Agreement including any potential delays that would flow on, I would be satisfied if resolution 4 is carried and resolution 5 is not carried.

@Madmanx you have misquoted!
    re: "key personnel have left .... have they announced that?"
    ~ what I said was "some personnel have left the project."

At least there is some comedy amongst all the posts:
    ~ discarding the rest of the dribble the gem is;

quote: "(sic).... what are the legalities of a director ringing a holder in an attempt to sway the vote, ...(sic)"
    ++ Let's spice up the narrative with misinformation, eh?

(a) as an experienced investor, you know it is common practice for the Company / Company representatives to contact shareholders when the voting numbers don't look good ....... there is no legalities concerns, just like there is none when contacting shareholders when a s249D has been initiated and the shareholder group were contacting shareholders.
    ~ maybe if you actually owned shares in a Company, you would get a call come voting time and experience first hand rather than guessing what exchanges during a conversation!

(b) FYI, and for everyone else - at no point during the conversations I have had with Board members, have they attempted to sway a vote!

~ what they did was presented their (Company) concerns (on voting patterns) and provided POSSIBLE risk factors (key personnel leaving) that COULD impact the delivery of the Company's ability to provide transitional services under the Goulamina Service Agreement, which ultimately COULD delay the project completion and/or plant commissioning and/or production ramp up and POSSIBLY generate concerns and delays with the Chinese Government approvals.

~ depending on who (IF ANYONE DID) leave what impact that would also have on Ganfeng getting to operational readiness to take over the plant by the agreed date.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.