LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hi All, No offence to anyone on these threads but imo some of...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Hi All,

No offence to anyone on these threads but imo some of you simply aren’t getting it.

Any shareholders can choose to vote for or against any or all of the resolutions.

That’s all your choice.

If you want to vote against the resolutions because you’re peeved with some Directors or the fact you haven’t fulfilled your dreams of financial success or even that you’re slightly jealous of the big bully directors getting more than they should in your opinion, go to Bunnings and buy some cement,build a bridge and get over it.

There are 2 outcomes here imo.

The first is the sale proceeds and completes and the company will eventually end up with circa $550 - $600 million in cash which will be distributed one way or another to shareholders.

The second outcome is KMP’s leave, the sale stalls, no money is received from Gangfeng and LLL is trapped with a 26% minority holding and wait to be bent over again by the Mali government and or Gangfeng down the track.

I do not intend to respond to individual posters who have mental and personality issues that make them incapable of seeing the wood for the trees.

If you don’t get it, maybe therapy might work and help you understand, as I’m certainly not in a position to understand your total cognitive dissonance.

The saying “You reap what you sow” is quite apt here. “ see how that turns out for you.

And then there’s the “When you blame others you are avoiding some truth about yourself”

Own your own decisions and man or woman up imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.