LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-222

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    Thanks mate. I'm not sure why you've been a bit aggravated these days as something seems to have pissed you off, but appreciate the response.

The main point of where we disagree is resolution 4. My frame of thinking for answering this is whether the commercial deal is at risk if this does not pass. If it is genuinely at risk, then it should be explained (ideally through the company and not through a game of telephone) and shareholders should vote "yes" if logic is sound. If it's not at risk, then it should be voted "no". It's simple logic.

What you've said is that if resolution 4 does not pass, it is in your opinion that it "could mean a delay sourcing replacements of the same calibre, etc. which could affect the quality of service Leo is providing Ganfeng". Following that logic, are you implying that the overall deal is at risk if that were to happen? If so, why exactly considering everything else? That's all I, and many other shareholders care about.

Also, I think you and Franky are significantly underestimating how little shareholders trust the company given their poor communication and transparency to date, which is an understatement to say the least. While key members have demonstrated their operational capability, the sentiment has been destroyed for a real reason, which can be a more important factor when it comes to investing.

There's a reason why the masses (quantity of shareholders) are voting as they are and the Board is calling around canvassing votes.
    Last edited by xfactor1: Today, 06:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.