LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

It seems pretty simple at this stage to me. Simon (and other...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It seems pretty simple at this stage to me. Simon (and other Board members) could leave this S***show now for less stressful and probably lucrative positions. They could put all of this behind them, and perhaps even some of them could put it in their rearview mirrors pretty quickly. If that happens, then our funds could be stuck here indefinitely, if we get any back at all.
    At this stage, they are hanging around (hopefully) to get resolution before they leave, either to do the right thing (I've no doubt Simon is one of these), their future CV's or God forbid caring about shareholders. We should put any frustration/anger to the side and do everything to get this deal sorted, because its the only way I see getting any returns as quickly as possible, from what I am given to understand being by June 2025. I will put my feelings aside if I can get a fair chunk of what's left by then, and it's not insignificant.
    Am I happy about paying bonuses? No. Am I happy about a whole lot of other S***? No. But focus on getting my money out above all else? Yes.

I have decided to vote for all resolutions for what I see as the best chance of getting some money out.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.