LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-44

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I'll be voting 'yes' for the sale and 'no' to the CEO remuneration.

I'm not happy about any of this, but I suspect the sale is the lesser of two evils. I'm also not particularly enthusiastic about the "blank check approach" via holding a significant cash balance.I suspect the M&A strategy might be driven by the desire to re-trade rather than finding the most attractive asset at a compelling price, which wouldn't necessarily be the best outcome for shareholders. Happy to be proven wrong on that front...

From my perspective, I believe it's unlikely the company will trade again unless they're successful in their M&A pursuit, considering two scenarios:
    1. Unsuccessful Vote: If the vote to sell the Goulamina project is unsuccessful, LLL will likely be delisted if they haven't addressed the issue of retaining a minority interest within the 2-year suspension deadline set by the ASX.
    2. Successful Vote & Unsuccessful M&A: Even if the vote is successful but the M&A strategy fails, LLL will essentially remain a cash shell company. The disbursement of tranche 2 payment and the sale of the royalty revenue stream wouldn't happen until after the 2-year suspension deadline (estimated October 2025).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.