LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Questions and comments for the Investor webinar tomorrow that...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Questions and comments for the Investor webinar tomorrow that I've submitted to the company.

• Notwithstanding the rationale already provided for the proposed transaction, can Leo Lithium provide more information around why it's not in shareholders best interests to keep 26% of Goulamina?
    • To support with your response here are more contextual questions -
      • Surely the value of maintaining 26% over the long term would provide more value to shareholders than a quick sale?
      • Why does a sale have to be determined right now? Why can't we wait longer to decide whether we should sell our interest or not?
      • US$150mil sole funding by Goulamina seems to be quite a lot for a project that was already mentioned to be fully funded a few times and is close to commissioning. Could we seriously expect more funding to be required to commission the mine?
      • If there is any further funding required, couldn't we negotiate to pay through future revenue? That might mean waiting longer for revenue but in the long term that would be more valuable? That could put us in a better negotiating position to sell our interest later?
      • At what price could a return of tranche 2 look like? Would there be any tax implications? High level/general commentary required only.
      • Waiting for a return $0.13 - $0.16 (pre tax that shareholders have to pay) in Jan 2025 and then unknown amount in October 2025 from Tranche 2 (for example) doesn't seem worthwhile waiting for. We might as well keep our 26%.
      • I'm aware that Ganfeng are negotiating the 2023 mining code with Mali. Would we know of the outcome if we maintained our 26% holding.
      • Surely we can expect the worst case scenario to be that Mali takes 35%.
      • If Ganfeng are a respectful and trust worthy partner, then we could trust them to manage the relationship with Mali while we stay a silent partner at 26%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.