LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-67

1. 17,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I think I am inclined to vote against everything.

That would mean management effectively becomes untenable. Maybe that is what some stakeholders want?? Police investigators/detectives can be brought in regarding issues on non-continuous disclosure and so forth and see what transpires and they obviously would have to go over to Mali and interview all concerned about the events at different times, I am just looking for someone independent, that cannot be bought that act for our benefit and can give us a true answer to what is going on, because what is being presented to us is BS in my opinion and a way for others to escape while we hold a can of crap..

At this stage we may have 26 percent. The Mali govt have more percent possibly. The Mali govt have the true power in terms of licensing, armies etc.. If they get no profit they get little return unless Ganfeng is backed by CHinese government giving them infrastructure benefits to secure these deals etc...

The trouble I have with going for the transaction is to me there is a good chance we get nothing. If they paid out in months cash distribution to me, well okay, but that is not the situation. It is very opaque and people appear to be ducking for cover, very little is said for fear of legal consequences I suspect

If management goes it could work for the Mali government and they have a apparatus separate from China to balance out what they want and they look good helping the Mali people potentially to in greater ways because they is a lot of water to go under the bridge yet even after production

Last edited by DavoMagic: 03/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $605.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
LLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.