LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Likely $50 mill would be needed to put into Goulamina this year...

1. 9,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906

Likely $50 mill would be needed to put into Goulamina this year before it becomes cash positive by the sound of it?

And then we are at the mercy of GF on when/if they want to start stage 2. While it would be prudent not to invest anymore given the circumstances they may pull the trigger early on stage 2 to keep their supply increasing and the lithium price down. So in second half calandar 2025 we'll need $100-$160 mill in more funding of 40% of the capex...can you imagine what that looks like in equity dilution given the sovereign risk? Savage I'd bet.

But yea paying tax to Mali for the privilege of being railroaded, then paying tax in Australia on top is a real stinger. The sale will no doubt pass with a strong majority, and it's likely the right path to take...but it still absolutely sucks. Paying tax to Mali in this circumstance almost makes me want to take it to arbitration and that 5 year wait.

I'd be interested to know if agreeing to this sale to GF and their deal with Mali precludes the company from further legal action, or do we retain that option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.