LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I personally don’t give as rats a$$ what shareholders approved...

1. 3,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2757
    I personally don’t give as rats a$$ what shareholders approved on 18 May last year at the Annual Meeting regarding the remuneration of Simon Hay or anyone else. Things since then have fundamentally changed. Back then we were still being told that the relationship with Mali was excellent, that we were going to own one half of a tier 1 spodumene resource that was among the world’s largest (not merely to project manage a build that is ultimately for the benefit of Ganfeng’s shareholders) and that Borg had a big tax bill from 2022 that necessitated him selling 2.1 million LLL shares at $1.06. Of course, everything must’ve deteriorated rapidly with Mali after the date of his sale - but certainly not beforehand.

Much like how FFX deteriorated suddenly after - but certainly not before - he sold 2,578,448 FFX shares at $1.117 a few weeks prior to resigning. Perhaps that caused his tax bill the following year. Things must always happen fast at Firefinch because within one month of his departure it was suspended from trade and has never returned. So I’m quite happy to target Borg with my criticisms and comments here even if others are not. I’m sure the $5,106,126 proceeds he received from these two share sale transactions will help to cushion him a little from the pain & discomfort of sharing responsibility for the unmitigated disaster of both companies that he served as a director of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.