PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Notice of Appointment of Liquidators-PLV.AX, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I don't think that it was about the mine potential. It all started falling apart as soon as the Chinese were invited to come in, and allowed to come in. From then on it was the beginning of the point of no return. From stopping meetings to everything else which followed soon after, it was just a train wreck.

You and I (and others here) knows full well how these people operate and that, once they are in they make it very hard for anyone to have a say in anything.

And the Board and Management didn't help much either if you ask me for they didn't put much pressure that I am aware of on the Chinese, where they could have forced them to come to their senses. You could see what happened when the company went into a trading halt while they were looking for funds overseas, for coming up with absolutely nothing.

Dealing with companies registered in places were anything is allowed to do what they like, it is a real NO NO for me. But to each his own.

And then, if my memory serves me right, even getting to the level of raising capital with possibly some misleading information. The last capital raise was a real beauty....NOT!!!!

Now, we are the ones which have been caught out with our pants down to our knees and suffering, while the members and management of this company have collected huge amount of money for their work and some of them may even continue getting it now until it is all over and dusted by the Liquidator, while moving into another Management position or Boardroom seat. NO FLIES on them mate.

Just keep your eyes peeled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.