HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: Notice of Cancellation of General Meeting, page-16

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thank you. I wish you all the best too.

Fyi. I invested in a hard core exploration theme (The madagascan duster). OK, that failed and somehow we went through one idea after another but still under exploration theme. Then the ANA conversion and they build the story compelling so I hung on and that turned out as a failure. I dont mind that. It is the nature of the beast when going for exploration, or it was in the past. I have lost all and made 50x on that.

Now I am in HHR and similarly they build a compelling story where success was more or less a given, but the nature of the investment also changed. No exploration but infrastructure/production. That to me a similar to the difference between stocks and bonds. If I want production I invest in dividend stocks like SSE or similar.

I did buy in during the ride and I am in profit as of now, and expect that to further increase, but if it doesn't I will sell out in an instant. My real concern is insiders will dump on us before we know what happens. The historic lack of transparency from the company makes me concerned of another leaky ship style dump we have seen before from these guys. In my businesses we are heavily dependant on repeat customers and we have done well. HHR clearly does not have that worry.

And you are quite right. I was really eager to give them a good telling off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.241K 206.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10054100 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7104209 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.