CXO 8.33% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

@Brumbie Mate, you must be in NT by now while I am sitting at...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @Brumbie

Mate, you must be in NT by now while I am sitting at the airport waiting for my take off in an hour.
    What a couple of days for CXO !!!!!!.

I was sin - binned from HC and ASX from Thursday by my better half.
    Promised her quality family time after my trip to Japan, so we went away and lucky we have mobiles this days so at least could check (secretly) CXO rise.

Like we were saying last week - pick more under 5 c as is not going last long.
    Great turnover today and IMO afternoon sales could be associated with those lucky investors who pick them up @0.042 from LTR broker last week.

We could get few days of churning some in mid 5's but 6 & 7's are not far away.
    Anyway, you are going be busy now and we all waiting for your feedback.

You received many question to ask regarding exploration but at this stage my interest lies in financing mining and keeping exploration going.

Would like CXO to throw some options for at list 2c each with 12/18 months expiry time and 7/8 c exercise price. Maybe even 1 for 4.
    It would secure more money for CXO (if needed) down the track and deliver some extra profit for loyal and sometimes suffering shareholders and cut the need to beg sophs at the discount.

Can you please ask if they have any plans like that just in case money are needed in 2019/2020.

Enjoy your trip IN NT. We all envy you.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.472M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 3844280 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 885371 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.