AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

The name I am referring to is on the top of your list. A very...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    The name I am referring to is on the top of your list. A very astute financial investor, a cunning businessperson, and a political influencer, who is either loved or hated in Britain now. His empire controls BH completely, including its in-house business associates in the financial, legal and communication sectors which are all base in the Isle of Man. He is both a godsend or a curse to independent investors, depending on when he chooses to buy in or sells out of a business.
    Why would anyone spend so much time posting comments and conducting searches on media articles on a company they do not own or care about? In my opinion the answer is simple.
    Our lonely friend is a bought, kept, and eventually a disposable commodity. Paid to manipulate the social media narrative on the behalf of BH, especially against any competitor in Arizona. He is not within BH inner circle, as this would be a breach of their governance rules. So, I expect he is a consultant with one of the subsidiary companies or a remote partnership connected to the main investor’s empire to ensure his actions are maintained at arm’s length.
    I agree @Magic2000, IT will disappear when this money stops flowing, and our patience has been rewarded as AZL flies. If he is lucky, he will receive a termination message but more likely they will keep him under a cone of silence, long before he realizes his own excommunication, a good example of corporate cannon fodder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.