OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Change of Interests of Substantial Holder and IAF, page-13

1. 1,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    hello Entropylord,

I'm an avid AVB fan as you might realise if you have read the AVB thread.

At this stage of the process, I would be leaning to the same conclusion you have asserted - there is no further interest out there willing to make a counterbid.

But that's by no means the end of it, OZL can take little comfort from that.

At this point in time there appears to be a very large and solid bunch of shareholders (G&G, plus 'Those Of Like Mind', willing to just sit pat through this bid, to participate in any required fund raising, (but we all know debt won't be a problem) and jointly reap the rewards of having an AVB, with a refreshed BOD, progress all these projects that are in the pipeline, to realise the true value of the landholdings.

Long term holders of AVB, I think, would welcome a guiding hand from a new bunch of Directors, who can do a much better job than those who are currently swimming in self-interest, and have basically sold the company down the river.

Then, later, much later perhaps, but I doubt it, OZL might be prepared to offer a fair price to secure 100%. The 55% or so still on the register will always rationally assess any future offers, as long as it has all the elements of fairness to minority shareholders.

kindly

Xerof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.