MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

@22Ryann - drop me a email pleaseFor all those with a Dutch...

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    @22Ryann - drop me a email please

For all those with a Dutch background, and who were blessed with Catholic parents they will understand that there used to be a Dutch naming standard:
    1) As many middle names as short term memory allows what.png
    2) Names need to be long. Minimum allowed is 10+ characters, but if you exceed 10 characters you get bonus points. smile.png

Names like Frederickus, Whilhelmus are good, Everardus is only 9 so not so special.

This changes some years ago and now the lucky ones get Dirk, Bart, Pim.

Famile feud, and I was extra lucky to receive an extra middle name. Needless to say my name does not fit on my drivers license, and back in the days when I had to do exams and colour in the dots for my full name the exam would be finished before I reached question 1. I was obviously not smart because I should have realised to change my name to Bob Bobbie Bobber Bonehead back in early those days.

And it happens to be the reason why I can't see the DEM shares under my name. Apparently I hit the maximum allowed letters somewhere and therefore the shares were issues to Name 1, Name 2, Name 3, and half of name 4, and an address that starts with the missed letters followed by teh actual address.

Its all fixed now, and they should be visible tomorrow morning..

I half expected to not get 1% extra acceptances today, as all weekend accceptances will be Tuesday at earliest. We are likely at 80% already

Expect some bigger numbers this week

Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 07/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.