MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

I assume that by DEM you are referring to Demetallica, and the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I assume that by DEM you are referring to Demetallica, and the T/O you accepted is the Andromeda offer? My understanding is the Andromeda offer has nothing directly to do with the issuing of Demetallica shares. It was announced early February that those that had accepted the ADN takeover over would receive their new ADN shares in 30 days, so someday in early March. The demerger of MEP into Demetallica was voted on in the special MEP meeting for shareholders in late January. I can't remember when those shares will be issued and when it will be listed on the ASX, I think it's about April, and they are issuing more shares in the new company so I'd imagine we wont be issued our shares until that is all done.
    I'm also with comsec and while I have no MEP shares listed in my portfolio the monetary amount that they are worth is still showing and adjusts to variations in the share price. I can see a listing in my computershare account for the Demetallica shares I will eventually receive. This is based on dividing my MEP holding by 19.37, there is no value assigned to these shares yet.
    Hopefully others can confirm that what I have stated is correct or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.