MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Yeah agree, but there are few Hot Copperers out there who were...

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Yeah agree, but there are few Hot Copperers out there who were against the TO, or sitting on the fence.

Their argument to dilution in GW to 18% in ADN is a valid, but so is not CR'ing and gaining exposure to Mt Hope (significant), Eyre Kaolin (future), Cobra (Gold and REE certainly looking great), and Alford copper which is progressing well. One entity and we have James behind the wheel. It also removes complexities and uncertanties around HPA and Cement of which no one agrees.

It was after all sanctioned by the board, one would think they'd know whether it is a good deal or not.

There was a capital raise 2 years ago, where in the 4 week window, they had to release some bad results on a copper project. With the announcement they also extended the CR, and allowed any holders to withdraw their CR application. It was the integrity of this action that made me look closer at MEP and I became a holder some days later. If Wosky with all that hair recommends the TO offer, that should be good enough for all.

Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.