BMG 0.00% 0.9¢ bmg resources limited

Ann: Notice of change of interests of substantial holder, page-5

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    I appreciate your reply max, but why are you concerned about whether I hold stock in the company or not, it's irrelevant?

Why aren't you simply commenting on the company's actions and business record rather than on other individual investors?

It's too easy here to attack someone, and it's a cheap shot.

I don't care if I hold 0 shares, 1 share or 10 million shares (in any company I analyse and comment on), at least I do the in-depth and thorough research that many others can't be bothered to do. How many of you knew there was a more advanced and far more prospective garnet mine starting up next year near the port of Geraldton? Where was that reported?

The question is, do you want well researched free information and knowledge or not, or do you want to be like so many other investors who bury their heads in the sand and only raise them when they hear good news?

What I am attempting to do here is analyse the company's actions. If they are great, then praise them, if not then criticise (but always provide a reason for your criticism, and where possible, offer up an alternative solution). In other words, criticise yes, but then offer up some positive options going forward.

Just forget about the individual mate, and analyse the company, it's what we are (or should be) here to read.

Surely you have been around long enough to know how the ASX operates and what it lets companies get away with. Don't you think it is time to hold some of them (at least) to account, while at the same time maybe offering them some guidance on how to succeed?

The often paltry level of one line criticisms and innuendos on hot copper degrades the forums enormously.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45551 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1431941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.