PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Notice of Change of Interests of Substantial holder, page-7

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I was only watching that clip the other week when I was contemplating posting an
    ''Anniversary Special'' thread and see if I could entice extracta1 to possibly return
    and fair on give it to ALL the deekheads who thought they knew more. I know that tool elio is persona non gratia, but where are you Madge, tied to the sink? frenchedf, tony75 et al. THE LIST IS LONG.
    How 'bout ALL you dills who piled shite on extracta, man up and apologise, or at least admit you were/are clueless and HE WAS RIGHT.
    I told youse also that we were rogered the moment AM rolled up, and a few of you should do yourselves a favour and go back and research some of your gold-plated, rose coloured, perfumed posts and the vitriol (to put it mildly) you posted to all the ''downrampers'', particularly extracta1,poppypop.
    Kudos to you, EXTRACTA1
    This is but a portion of getting my ''2 cents'' $70.50 worth from PDN.
    And to you AM, I am going to shadow you where ever you go.

HEY elio, this was one of my favs hahaha (still gets me laughin' everytime, like the''$10'' one you posted):
    1. Don't worry about him and his 29 fake accounts. Stick to the facts

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/UF-Restructuring-allows-Paladin-to-grow-says-CEO-2102177.html

The only thing holding back PDN is the debt and an announcement of the final deal. Once that is all completed this will start to fly. I read with amazement at the stupidity of the comments on here. Sorry newbie this forum won't help you find intelligent posters like Anthony and myself as it's dominated by people who only are trying to make a quick dollar by spreading garbage. I know it's frustrating.
      Report PostQuick replyReply with quote
      PDN (ASX)
      Price at posting: 11.5¢
      Sentiment: Buy
      Disclosure: Held
    How does it feel to publicly get it so wrong, ''Mr whatever your nic is now"

I'm changing my sentiment back to ''Hold...Held'', 'cause nothing can hold this back now!!
    $10 here we come, problem is I now need $18 in order to break even. ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.58M 1.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.