CXO 0.00% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

I understand where you are coming from now. Losses are not nice...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    I understand where you are coming from now. Losses are not nice and I don't wish them on anyone but as PZ said for every winner there is a loser in this game. With all due respect you cannot blame management for the share price movements, especially in the very speccie end where CXO sits. Management are doing a good job trying to move CXO from being a total gamble to actually having something of substance and value backing the company.

There is no way this company is going backwards or is it a lifestyle company for management. This is evidenced by the aggressive exploration campaign and the fact that they are not bestowing themselves with heaps of freebies. Also running the office is within a normal cost range.

I don't know how long ago you had your experience with going into the office but obviously you were not satisfied with the answers on direction. Thats your call then to sell out or not. I have been around here for a few years and so have you. From your past comments I get the feeling your disagreement is with them changing direction and focusing on lithium rather than their other highly prospective assets. You probably invested for them and woke up one day with the company doing something totally different. That would be a shock.

I am by no means tooting their horn but last year I met with staff. Went out to dinner and drinks after. I spent a good 8hrs with them. Listening alot and getting a feel of their character and competence. My take was that they are not there to tread water. They want to build a company of substance and are hard working and pretty impressive with their geo knowledge. They have their flaws like the rest of us but at the end of the day as long as they are not poking holes in unwarranted places then they cannot be held accountable for what is/isn't in the ground as hoped.

In my opinion only, you would be better served with your continued interest in CXO, to trade it if you are not comfortable holding LT. There have been many,many opportunities to make your money back here. Or just let it go altogether and move on to other companies that better suit you.

Empirically, (despite it's ups and downs) the change of direction has been good for the SP. Look at the chart and also factor in a doubling of SOI which has the effect of effectively halving the SP. So the MC of CXO has risen considerably since the lithium focus.

Good luck mate. Sorry about your losses. Hope you make them back.

Untitled.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $211.0K 1.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 755899 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3907389 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 14.8¢ 14.3¢ 1663810
Last updated 11.42am 24/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.