ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Ann: Notice of change of interests of substantial holder, page-26

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Spartan Spiros!....hahahaa....love that!cool.png
    MY Dad would be sooooo proud that you used that description, Spiros being his name!smile.png

Actually I've been in BCN (49M now) about same length of time as ROG.....but Beacon Minerals had a big head start on ROG, who had not much money Nor control to do things, ie. Innamincka...and unfortunate Killanoola so far....

Here are some facts:
    I actually had 55M BCN and sold 6m to BUY MORE ROG!......not bragging, same size BALLS as every adult male in retirement!........ I think I have made a very good financial decision & I don't need to justify that to anyone but myself!
    tongue.png

You stated "IMO Could be somethings up?? "....YUP somethings up and somethings going on.....(of course there is, there is always "something" going on!) BCN going to start drilling in virgin country Timor Leste' & they give a fully franked divie plus mine gold and make profits of $10-$20M. a Qtr....(pls excuse the cross promo but I am only answering your questions.

ROG.....same, things are going on all the time, albeit a little slower than WE ALL would have liked.....but its happening!

For those that want to Name call & criticize & harrass others for their beliefs in this company, well that's just a reflection on their own character! ....Just Sayin! ....I won't bother to answer their questions or comment except to say....They know who "they" are, and take a run and jump....(In the Cabbage Patch OF COURSE!) tongue.png
    Also..... there are more BUYERS, buying in the TOP20(as @Quanyum has stated).....do the math & watch this space.

Cheers
    PapaBuy
    ps.....just for the record & analysts / humorists among us.... "not long now".."soon will be revealed"..."on our way"..."just around the corner" ..."sooner than we all think".....get AI to work on those ! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8724459 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.31am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.