IVA 0.00% 21.5¢ inova resources limited

re: Ann: Notice of compulsory acquisition for... The situation...

1. 62 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of compulsory acquisition for... The situation draws attention to a culture of making money by stripping wealth from others, a behaviour that is entrenched in modern markets and which is exemplified by manipulative short selling practices and with algorithms continuously able to control prices. The system of index investing provides further flexibility to control prices of targeted stocks as well. Long gone are the days of generating wealth through productive enterprise like, for example, discovering a major minerals deposit and developing it into a significant long life mine, thereby offering returns for investors, growth and jobs for regional Australia and tax receipts for the Australian Government. Companies that attempt to do that are hampered at every turn. Usually what happens is that prices are manipulated to severely undervalued levels, the company is forced to excessively dilute the register through cheap placements in order to raise funds to advance the project, and ultimately, ownership is generally secured by the entity behind the manipulation through an opportunistic takeover. The ASX is littered with companies that have been taken over cheaply, and unfairly, by such an approach."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/176832344/9-0-Senate-Enquiry-Introduction

this is how i feel about iva

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.