CXN 0.00% 0.9¢ connxion limited

Ann: Notice of Concurrent Meeting of Creditors , page-2

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: Notice of Concurrent Meeting of Cred... Anyone had a read of the Creditors report referred to in the Shareholder report?

Here's the Link:
    http://lawlerpartners.com.au/creditor_reports/connxion_group_of_companies/connxion_limited/report_to_creditors_dated_7_november_2011

What's interesting is that The Administrator recommends a DOCA (Deed of Company Agreement).
    I'm not an expert when it comes to affairs to do with Administration /Liquidation etc.. and not really familiar with all the lingo therein.. but what I gathered from snippets of this 259 page report is that they basically want to sell it off to the highest bidder and At the end of the report are the bids.

These bidders will put money in to pay off the creditors and recapitalise by consolidating current shareholdings, and then recap by issuing new shares! My very simple interpretation of it all! Not sure if they want to do much with the company...or maybe strip the assets?

Interestingly the consolidation range from 1:30 down to 1:10... I know where my vote goes! too bad Shareholders can't vote.
    AM I dreaming or is there a chance CXN could relist!
    Maybe we'll know on the 15 Nov...
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.