PAC 0.29% $10.31 pacific current group limited

Hi AllThought I would correct a few anomalies in the AFR article...

1. 2,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    Hi All

Thought I would correct a few anomalies in the AFR article today:
    Paragraph Two
    It runs 6 global strategies and 2 US based strategies (not four strategies). The strategies are:
    1> Global Equity
    2> Global Quality Dividend Income
    3> Concentrated Global Equity
    4> International Equity
    5> International Quality Dividend Income
    6> Emerging Markets Equity
    7> US Equity
    8> US Quality Dividend Income
    The three Dividend Income strategies are new.

Paragraph Four
    GQG would be the largest ASX listed Fund Manager if it was listed today. This quarter will also have growth of $8B to $10B, no comparison to MFG, GQG is just better.

Paragraph Five
    GQG management are rewarded through investing along with their customers, not through ownership of the GQG business. Rajiv Jain has been a big proponent of employees investing their capital in the various GQG Funds. If GQG employees have yachts, their customers will have yachts too.

It is a two way street with GQG, they also lower overall fees once they reach overall FUM levels. Initially earnings were 1.25%, but are now 0.85%. They have to be super competitive due to operating the US market and perform. Imagine what they will do in the Australian Retail Market.

Last paragraph
    No investors should compare GQG to Magellan. Magellan has reached its peak FUM and growth has slowed significantly despite the efforts of introducing new products. FUM will rapidly decrease once investors wake up and realise how much money they are losing by not investing in a competing fund. GQG's growth is more like PNI's, but keep in mind there is no comparable business to GQG listed. GQG has a lot of head room for FUM growth as they operate in the US, UK and Australian markets. I believe peak FUM is around the $500B mark for GQG, but will be happy to be proven wrong (which I believe is highly probable).

Best of Luck
    Lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.31
Change
0.030(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $531.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.28 $10.38 $10.28 $98.01K 9.489K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3885 $10.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.35 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.33
  Change
0.030 ( 0.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.28 $10.39 $10.28 884
Last updated 15.57pm 17/06/2024 ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.