PEN 4.35% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

I am sorry for your loss if you were invested, one persons loss...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I am sorry for your loss if you were invested, one persons loss regretably is another persons gain. I have a few hundred of 000's shares and I am 96.66% up. Plus I am a long term holder and extremely excited with this stock, I significantly multiplied my holding following the CR. I have a large Uranium portfolio and PEN is my one of my largest holdings, IMO it offers the best A symmetric risk. I am also still buying at these levels.

All Uranium stocks will go through a volatile time until they explode, Uranium stocks are probably the most unpredicatble of commodities. The only guarantee is that the raw cost of Uranium has to reach the average cost of production at some point somewhere between ($50-$60) & judging by the deficit as reported in the market, it will be sooner rather than later. All Uranium stocks will do very well when prices reach these levels and will be mulitiples higher than today. Some which are ready to recommence mining, requiring very little Capex like PEN should way out perform virtually all Juniors, especially being a USA licensed miner.

It really is a time to hold and be patient, when this market moves it will take everyone by surprise. We really aint seen nothing yet...just look at the previous bull runs, we are barely over the first hurdle.

The fundamentals in the market IMO have never looked so good, I am actually astounded spot prices and LT contracts have not already exploded based on the historic bull runs of 2006/7 and 2010/2011. The dynamics in the market today with the largest mines on care & maintenance, Uranium mining companies buying off spot as it is cheaper than mining, plus a well reported deficit legitimised by many commentators, it really seems we are on the launch pad. Just wish I had a crystal ball.

Good luck in your investments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $233.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.395M 12.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2065396 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1951109 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ 3267295
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.