NTU 4.17% 2.5¢ northern minerals limited

Same here, Lion. Bought big (for little me) in the morning and...

1. 5,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    Same here, Lion. Bought big (for little me) in the morning and afternoon auctions @2.5c.

Since, a neurotic moment. What if the buyer(s) of ~20% of NTU are happy to dump large volumes of 1.9c shares at any profit better than, say, 2.0c? A profit is a profit.

I guess we will find out.

No news from either ILU or NTU have been possible for 90 days. T O'L at ILU could only allude at the AGM to negotiations with government(s). National Security, the Cone of Silence and threatening gestures at the Official Secrets Act will all have been invoked.

Now the Chinese interests have cleared off - assuming this has actually happened and the shares are not now held by Aunty Wu - both ILU and NTU will spout announcements. Today's EPA clearance ought to be the first in a string of positive news.

NTU's DFS is imminent. Then, there is financing, where useful contributions as loans and grants toward the $550m mine construction cost should be coming from government.

Later, a takeover offer from ILU is entirely possible. They are the natural owner of Wolverine, but they ain't getting it cheap.

Now I have built my desired position, I upgrade my Sentiment to Buy. smile.png

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $256.2K 10.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1611195 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1458833 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.