HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

It's frustrating to watch the share price sink the way it is,...

1. 17 Posts.
    It's frustrating to watch the share price sink the way it is, especially as someone who still owns a decent amount of shares in the business. It's sinking because of the lack of hype in my opinion & previous managements legacy. The moment one or two good articles comes out, it'll go up very nicely I think.

... I'm certainly far from being a professional share trader (I've owned early stage investments in companies like WebJet, iiNet), but I think if we line up Kogan (who are floating soon?) & Shoply side by side, Shoply is very undervalued ... But Kogan is very over stated. Not that that's anything new.

(Please do feel free to challenge me on this statement, if you would like me to expand on it).

For those of you who also compare Shoply to Temple & Webster, don't waste your time. I have no idea what they're doing and either do they. A lot of these single source commodity product companies have no place online in Australia. Australia's don't buy high end towels and s#$t online. Seriously. But people do buy modems, routers, computers, tech stuff, because the stuff they sell at hardley normal is rubbish, so there is massive demand for it.

Just re: Kogan ... Kogan would do very well, to buy a business like Shoply and bring the support team & online assets / customer databases into Kogan. This would be a very good play.

From what I have always seen ... Anyware has always been a strong business, with a good team (both in management & support, sales), with good products, with good relationships and a very experienced management team that are more than capable of steering the Shoply ship back into the direction it needs to go. It's a different business to what they're use to running, but the learning curve isn't that hard once you get going.

Having said that, I have a lot of faith in the new management team & the plans for the business.

It's not going to turn around in a month, but it will turn around & when it does, make sure you're on board.

Since I exited Warcom, I have still had very minimal contact with anyone within Shoply & it will be staying this way for the foreseeable future. I've chosen not to.

Cheers,
    Paul.

-------------------

nb: I still have almost my entire allocation of shares, with more coming, (except for part of the first lot, which paid for a holiday). I'm in no hurry to sell them. At 0.4c, it's worth a splash & buying some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.