HT8 4.17% 1.2¢ harris technology group limited

Ann: Notice of EGM, Independent Expert's Report and Proxy Form-SHP.AX, page-8

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Broadly agree with your comments Paul.

One of the biggest challenges - especially as a retail shareholder is getting all the facts (or having the desire/time/capability) to do so. There is no doubt Kogan is an impressive business, its float will I am sure perform well. I would think it largely down to Ruslan. Right place, right time, but more importantly.. a person with the drive to go all in and build something - to provide products customers actually wanted.

As a long time Warcom customer as well, I am sure it was very similar. I have emails about my orders for a modem from 2006 from yourself responding directly - not sure about your staff (if any back then) but I'm guessing it would have been a small lean crew?

I have also been an Anyware customer - although not for many years now, so am familiar with their more recent operations but certainly never had any problems. They were price competitive for the items I needed and never recall any problems.

The difficulty is understanding and placing a value on all the moving parts. This Anyware transaction is certainly transformational for Shoply. Its not comparable to Temple and Webster or some of the dismal listings of late but still not without risk. With the enterprise valuation being given to the new entity... there is not much room to drop based on the current SP however!

I will definitely follow this more closely now, would like to see a bit more information on the current combined operations and a plan for the future though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $3.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.328K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1722119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.