FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

I suspect all holders would be bullish if any of the suggested...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I suspect all holders would be bullish if any of the suggested scenarios occurred, holders have been waiting for these promises to be fulfilled since NICNAS approval in 2019. Massive dilution, wasted options and cheap shares not offered to current holders, I don't know how anyone could possible be satisfied with the performance and wasted potential of this company.

What this company says, does not correlate to what actually occurs. Break even, Rolls Royce Batteries, Gerdau, Firestop, etc the list of broken promises goes on and investor funds disappear into the rocky deep lured by the sirens calls of WG.

One day this will be a profitable company, but the chunk of the profits will got to late investors and the directors. Long term holders will likely walk away with average returns that don't out way the opportunity cost of being in this stock so long.

Holders might say I'm Jaded and maybe I am, but this has been a recount of my experience holding FGR, the opportunities I have missed while holding this stock have been painful to watch pass by.

If I were a fresh invertor my advice would be steer clear of FGR until WG disappears and possibly spend your time looking into Crypto, specifically ADA (Cardano) and DOT(Polkadot) as these technologies much like graphene and about to change the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.