ANO 0.00% 73.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Yes Brian however I would add Warwick's valuable input into...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes Brian however I would add Warwick's valuable input into increasing the factory productivity contributed enormously to the turn-around, and I for one am very regretful that he has gone. This is particularly irritating as he and some formulaters have left - understandably - due to the impending move, which hasn't been finalised yet.

I have no argument that the CEO and the other directors prior to Geoff's appointment did a sterling job in getting the coy up and running on a commercial basis, and then profitable. My opinion is that Rade in particular knows this industry well and I felt he had no reason to feel he had to explain his commitment to the coy in his EGM letter. He is a valuable asset for the coy and I take this opportunity to thank him for his hard work and drive in getting ANO where it is today.

Similarly the other directors have done a great job in getting things moving, modernising processes and improving marketing. However it is clear that Lev is a very significant shareholder and his influence on the board must be comparatively significant. I am sure Geoff is very capable, I really can't comment further as I can only go on what is public knowledge. Whether Geoff is there or not, though, I feel the question of introducing an independent director, particularly of Chris's calibre, (for zero $ by the way), is a no-brainer.

One cannot look at the current structure of the board without asking oneself, where is the independence in decision making, strategic planning, etc? Where is the harm in introducing another experienced person to contribute to driving the coy forward even faster? Brian you have introduced Chris's experience to us in your post and I know from meeting him personally at a past AGM he has deep insight into ANO and its markets, and my opinion is that SHs would be well served by his independent views and marketing experience. The guy definitely does know what he's talking about, imo.

Worst case, I guess the SHs could release him from his directorship duties at a future AGM if things are not what they seem (to me at least), but from where I stand such a decision would be trite and counter-productive. My opinion is that he would not be there to cause a problem just for the sake of it, why would he with such a substantial investment in the coy? We all want this coy to keep succeeding.

With the EU approval of nano-zinc the prospects have never been brighter, and I harbour a pilot light in my mind ever burning that Alusion will recover to its former glory. The US is entering a better distributor channel and the ROW is our oyster with the right marketing efforts, which I am sure the board is pursuing with vigour.

Again I thank the board for its past efforts and once we are over this hiccough, I look forward to even brighter days ahead for our coy and its SHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24393 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.