ANO 0.00% 75.0¢ advance zinctek limited

I must admit I didn’t really have my head around what...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I must admit I didn’t really have my head around what constitutes an independent director either @oNste. Once it was pointed out to me that as a substantial holder, I would not be considered independent, I decide not to seek election.

You might recall in a recent market release that the board announced that two shareholders were seeking to join the board and that it would cost an additional $300,000. I was a bit miffed because the Chairman only earns $80,000. They attempted to justify the figure by stating that Lev would seek directors fees if Chris and I joined the board. I guess there are additional expenses that need to be considered.

One good thing about stirring the pot a bit is that we have garnished a bit of additional information. I had a hunch that Geoff’s role was not going to be ‘interim’. That has certainly been confirmed with them combing the secretary and directors role together. It sounds like they are trying to pay Geoff half a directors fee and the secretary fee. I have no idea whether this is good value. He seems to have various roles.

Anyway, how much is it going to cost if Mr @vestro was to join the board? Get this; he is prepared to give up his time for free. As a top ten holder, he has a substantial amount invested in his holding. Like all of us, he has a vested interest in ensuring this entity reaches its full potential. All he asks is for the company to pay his reasonable travel costs, nothing more than a few grand a year. If it works out and they want to fully utilize his services, then they can start paying. That will be up to the board.

Yes, at times the board might be divided. He might get outvoted. That is okay. Provided he sticks up for all the shareholders, he will have my support. I have already started calling him Don Chipp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 75.0¢ $3.271K 4.361K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19194 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 30888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.