MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... "i think you...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... "i think you miss the point kiwi

the "risk" was not allowed to run its full course.

the company was suspended over their duration expired.

They had therefor not given the chance to rise, or fall.

If you bought any investment, (options or shares) and you were suddenly locked out while all this of 3 yrs happened. You would want to see your investment re-listed.

I support re-issue of any option expired under these circumstances.

I dont think you have any voting rights anyway kiwi.

But i do. and i will vote YES.

Your post screams of missed opportunity, and perhaps you recognize the upside, hence want minimal dilution for your new position you may be considering??
    "

Sorry your just wrong, the risk is not just limited to rise and fall in shareprice it includes the risk of bankruptcy or suspension as it were. If you buy options in a company with a serious cash flow problem you must expect a risk of loosing the ability to exercise those options. The fact that the options didn't run their course is also a risk that is inherant in the options, besides you can choose to exercise your options any time up to the final date, you don't have to wait till the end if you buy an option and the next week the shareprice exceeds the option price you can convert to shares.

Talking of screaming of missed opportunity, you are also dead wrong even if i had money to burn ie wanted to pi$$ against the wall I wouldn't invest in MAE. The risk reward calculations still do not make this a attractive investment to someone with no skin already in the game.

Upon relisting I think you'll find many more existing holders wanting t exit than new investors wanting in. Sure there may be a few faithful waiting to increase their already smashed position in the hopes of averaging down or a upswing in price. But if on average there are more sellers than buyers which is IMO the more likely case upon relisting then the SP is goingg down not up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.