STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... There is no...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 187 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... There is no reason to believe Telemedcare is anything but top notch and many have posted on this in the past including links to the UK trails, and the high praise from Microsoft representation and many medical conventions and authorities

However, establishment still requires the obtaining of license/patent rights to develop, and market in any one country. Then there?s the marketing, (get out there and market the product including compete with other forms of Tele-health products, along with trial if necessary, and then if on gaining a growing number of deals, actually manufacture and sell the units, but then supplying through who, (establish you own office, or contractually supply through another vendor in that country, or supply direct, through what method, customs and procedures etc.?). Sometimes the first venture or two into any one country may not return a profit, it is to get a foothold for further sales through trialing into eg and industry, a semi-govt agency, or corporation owning eg nursing homes, prisons whatever. All still time and money intensive in the normal course of events.

I suggest it would more likely, complications associated with the deal that may be the problem. For instance the Indian deal included the issue of some 880,000,000 shares in STI at $0.0056 cents. Given the routed share price, I suggest this is no longer likely and subject to re-negotiation in the future, or possibly if after the extraordinary meeting, if all share issues and therefore more funding becomes available, perhaps an entirely different deal, then possibly coming from a stronger financial position. Speculative at this at this time but logic dictates it could not remain in it?s initial form.

Regardless, I have no doubt about the quality, value and the potential for substantially large and profitable deals involving Telemedcare in the near future.

I also still believe in the potential of many of the other products none the least of which being the HDA inhalation device, Immunoxel, Kidneyvital and/or some 24 products yet to come. Still vey much depends on finance to get there, hence given the current circumstances this will necessitate approval of the matters in the extraordinary meeting, in order that the funding be available to do so.

I also still also believe STI have a good ?Team? capable of making it happen with sufficient funding. Whilst the potential of the new CEO would have been a great bonus in moving forward perhaps at a more rapid and more assured rate, and therefore understand it was highly disappointing that it did not happen, I have no reason to believe it was actually critical to the outcome for the future, if sufficient funding for the marketing of the ?Products? is found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.