ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Macro20I think...

1. 190 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Macro20

I think the structure of this announcement is very reassuring. IMHO I think the board want to provide an opportunity for us to show our support and provide input.

If the sentiment we are all reading is as true as I read it here on HC-then it will be a no brainer. The important thing is it shows us the behaviour of the board.

I think this is a great opportunity for us to show them that we agree with the direction they are taking.

It is also re-assuring that The Foz & Greenard Willing who have been a bedrock for ECT remain in the mix...and IMHO integral to the where we are right now and the path we are on.

Lets put some perspective on this deal in relation to the SP. This deal would of been discussed & negotiated at least a few months back...where was the SP during that time? At 0.005 to 0.006. So to have these investors putting money where their mouth is when the SP was at these lows shows the collective confidence and belief in the company and it's Tech's.
    Now that the board have key investors backing them, they now want us to let them know that we are happy with what they have bought to the table.
    I say it's a good day and I for one look forward to the upcoming meeting to thank the board by voting yes.

All IMHO and DYOR always

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.