ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Hi Macro20,you...

1. 190 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Hi Macro20,

you can look at it from 2 different directions-hence I labelled this topic polarizing.

I believe that Res 2&3 was given to the masses to vote on because of the board's integrity. If they went ahead with all 5 Res then you would have alot of ppl complaining about dilution & back slapping deals (which was so quickly stated in some of the posts today). Mind you we are talking about dilution on MAJOR gains in just the last 2 months only. Before all the noise and buzz around ECT who would of honestly predicted the SP would move from the lows in Dec of 0.4c to the current SP of 1.7c in 3 months.

It was during this time that the Foz and Special K were putting their money up. The SP at that time was 0.6c and the buy in rates stated in Res 2&3??? 0.6c. I honestly dont see an issue here. While the masses were wondering to buy in or sell in Dec/Jan these guys put their cash forward. And it was for this reason that the SP made most of its gains that we are currently relishing in.

Also lets not forget its not just the money that they bring to the table-particularly with regards to Greenard Willing.

Doing these deals cuts both ways...if the SP was currently lower than 0.6c (as TT stated) it would of been tough titties for the Foz & Special K - Risk vs Reward

Collette stated-if the SP rises to 3-5 cents do we then tell Monash to cough up more dough for their buy in?

Anyway-this is the joys of a publicly listed company where we all get to vote. How we vote influences the direction the company takes. Each to their own, and respect to all posters here on HC.

All views are simply IMHO.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.