CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Impressive...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    re: Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meet... Impressive effort Mr Williams. 10/10 for negotiation skills. How does a man negotiate 10 million options for himself... in a setting where the board of 5 other highly qualified professionals are not getting any options themselves... yet they vote to support it???

On top of that, convincing the other board members that it is so important that it should go to an EGM rather than waiting for the AGM... an additional relatively small expense but is this in the shareholder interest as directors are required to represent???

As a final issue... the last options to directors were given at a time the share price was approx half of the current and were set at 11cents... we now have the share price doubled and the options are set at below current pricing!

My gut says that the chair should receive more than other directors but 10 million to none... just doesn't pass a basic fairness test. That being said... what can the man assist negotiate on behalf of CZD given this persuasive power??

Before I vote on this I'd like to know exactly what the other 5 directors will receive in terms of options... if they each receive half of what Mr Williams receives, (which seems reasonable... but is another 25 million shares to dilute us all) and have 3 years to buy them... then this makes the CZD board role to have the prospect of being the best paid director role in the country... for a tiny biotech...

While I've been pushing "skin in the game"... it should be immediately and at current pricing... therefore with risk like the rest of us. Personally I'd be happier if the 7.5 million shares had to be purchased within a month rather than having 3 years to buy them.

I look forward to more information from the board on what the other directors should receive in terms of options and would suggest other holders also seek more information prior to just agreeing to this plan...

Happy to hear opposing opinion though...

This is my first ever post as "hold" for a sentiment for CZD rather than buy... am really not sure about this.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.