UNT 5.26% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Hey ozzie T, you've got that hysterical edge to your posts...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey ozzie T, you've got that hysterical edge to your posts again. Sorry that your judgement wasn't up to scratch and that you over invested (dare say greedily when prospects were rosy) - join the queue, you're not special. And yes people do read HC when looking at investments, just like you probably did when you first bought in - HC influenced you, me others - not the company. Now, likewise you are unnecessarily alarming potential interest in this company, to your own detriment and others as shareholders. Thanks, not.

You know, I've bought into my share of duds over the years, and it's taught me many hard lessons - one was, the more it hurt me the more I bit my tongue and dug my way out. I knew when to shut to f-t-u! (stfu!)

But hey, screaming like a stung banshie will not get your money back for you regardless of how loud you are - sorry. Calm prudence and learning hard lessons might help you do that, or to get over it.

Sadly O, it appears that investment perspective and strategy are not your strong suites my friend. Learn what your strengths are and play to them, whatever they are - you'll stand a better chance of not being eaten alive.

Try looking at this situation as a newcomer - like others have said, CM8 currently looks like a buying op. And as I mentioned in my post above, it actually looks like it could be quite attractive if looked at it in the right light.

Finally, to quote a revered ozzie elder statesman - Bob Hawke - "you want to get onto the ugly women early in the night, cause later on, everyone's after them". Unfortunately, it sounds like you're trying to change ugly horses halfway across stream. Fraught with danger Will Robinson - lose/lose. You'd get much better outcomes if you have the b#lls to "hold the desperate hand" - I found that beauty on HC.

Anyway, times up for me - I c'n talk in platitudes until the cows come home!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $111.7K 5.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 267885 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1637388 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.