UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form-CM8.AX, page-59

1. 20,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    ''DD, that was my initial reading of the CN ann from when it came out. What confounded me were all these speculative variations that weren't apparent from a straight read through. Maybe others were reading something more into the announcement, maybe between the lines''

Chillam,

IMO it is very simple - This CN was a last resort attempt to secure working capital going forward

With an EBITDA of $1m plus a month so they say - this approach has done shareholders no favours

Management have stated many times for the last 8 or so months - since Track acquisition that debt refinance is a major focus going forward

Quality banks or institutions perform proper DD on the business model

IMO,
    The fact that CM8 have resorted to a CN with many conditions from 2nd or 3rd tier financiers ( venture capitalists )for many start ups or early stage growth companies- clearly indicates that the business model does not cut the mustard for a multi year loan or facility with low market interest rates from a quality bank or institution

IMO, it is very difficult to sugarcoat this CN - hence no support at these new all time lows

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.