UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Q. I respect you being able to say anything that you like on...

1. 21,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Q. I respect you being able to say anything that you like on this forum, but, let's stick to the facts shall we.

You and Oztrader are FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG with your assessment of Convertible Notes.

You have TOTALLY IGNORED the FACT that Crowd Mobile has effectively only been going for 7 months, a START UP COMPANY!!!

CN's are realistically the BEST way for start up companies to get finance quickly and simply!!
    AND, with this particular one, management has stated that they have every intention to repay the notes with cash from earnings and to keep any issue of shares to an absolute minimum, if any at all.

This is from Rule 101 for starting up a new company.

Why use a convertible note?

Valuing an early stage startup is difficult. Negotiating a valuation with investors is time consuming and often leads to deals falling through. By raising capital through a convertible note, a startup can delay valuing the business until more data is available and the size of the raise warrants a thorough negotiation process.

Secondly, convertible notes are usually relatively simple documents. By using market standard documentation, both the startup and its investors can avoid spending large amounts of money on lawyers to draft and negotiate the documentation.

And all of the time that has been saved by this process has also significantly reduced our interest bill, nearly halved!! Hey, and didn't they get A$16.12 million!!!!! Some lack of confidence there??? Hmm.
    WIN/WIN for mine!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.