BGH 0.00% 14.5¢ bligh resources limited

Just read the desperate begging of the old directors they are...

1. 358 Posts.
    Just read the desperate begging of the old directors they are not minerals guys they know nothing of mining.
    In a recent phone conversation with Mr Richie Yang he confirmed to me that he has no idea of what he so doing (lack of industry know how) I am in the industry by the way, a nice guy personally to have a noodles with but we don't need him to run this company into the ground. He had a iron ore fines deposit in Ardent metals with $5m cash and a transport solution during the iron ore boom and it went bankrupt - of course his fees and wages got paid!!

Guys there are Visa rules that give foreign people Australian visas by investing $5m into various investments and being a manage. Q - Why would you put a board of Chinese nationals on a gold exploration company??? Wouldn't you use experienced local people seriously this is a joke.

Look at the last presentation they are quoting 400k~ oz people most of this is not economic gold and remember St Barbara left it in the ground for a reason - yes gold price is up but so are costs - the board don't have any mining credibility and Mr Richie (alternate director) has non! Well one bankruptcy!

Eric has been with Bligh from day one (and has Never been an alternative director) He has had lots of success with Aura Capital and they are making people money sounds good to me. I recon he will put a better asset into the company because that is what he dose.

Its not a hard choice a new Board that will give the company a fresh start.

Best to back people with a proven track record. - One new Board please !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.