A1M 3.33% 31.0¢ aic mines limited

Extremly difficult decision to take here and almost impossible...

1. 4,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Extremly difficult decision to take here and almost impossible to get a feeling of what Lloyd really wants to achieve here. Might be his overarching plan to get rid of the current management to withdraw as much cash from the company and sell the rest for whatever.

In principle his plan is okay. Reduce costs and wait for better times. Also a strategic cooperation with another company might be interesting.

Just reduce costs, pay back cash and then sell the rest for peanuts does not really feel very exciting in my view.

The really big question here: Does Lloyd really want to create shareholder value also for the long term holder or not?

I have not waited for almost 10 years to just sell my shares at 18 cents instead of currently 12.5.....I still think that in a different scenario we might see a substantial higher SP in 5 or more years. I can wait.

I think a combination between the plan of the current management and Lloyd might be the optimal solution at least for the mid term.

Another question: If Lloyd does not suceed what will he do? Sell all his shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $93.76K 308.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 151550 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 166510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.