BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-4

1. 52 Posts.
    I am getting pretty sick and tired of ASX listed company's employees and directors getting millions of "free" options which are already too close to being "in the money" on their issue.

Where is the incentive to make these guys (and girls) earn their "bonus" which also serves the shareholders ?

Our employees are getting good salaries for what they are doing in the current marketplace, and frankly they haven't performed to their pay grades for some time. We've had a change of senior management, and now the new team needs to prove itself, before sticking their noses into the trough.

Given where our share price has come from in the last 12 months, the exercise price should be much higher.
    I also believe that we should be rewarding our team for great work done in their jobs (achievement of certain milestones, like meeting production targets, or reducing costs of production, should warrant bonuses, not simply riding the tides of the share or gold price).

I have been a shareholder from day one, and feel its time for the BDR team to prove itself on site. We have ground and drilling results that are the envy of many small gold companies, and we need to stop the excuses, and start delivering results !

Apparently, we now have a professional management team in place, so lets see if they can turn it around. If they do, then bonuses should flow to them based on share price improvements which the shareholders can also benefit in. This company should be run for the shareholders benefit and not the employees and directors.

rant over .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.