BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi All Regarding the share options etc. I recall years ago, when...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi All

Regarding the share options etc.

I recall years ago, when I was still at Uni. I took a course in Business Management and we were fortunate enough to have a lecturer that was actually an accomplished businessman who had a genuine interest in education.

We were in the lecture theater having a vigorous debate over corporate compensation, predictably, half the class were arguing for the ridiculous CEO compensation and the other half were against it.

I remember our lecturer stating at the time that whether we liked it or not, the ridiculously high compensation packages were a function of the market, and that if you want truly competent people running your company then you wouldn't get them to do it for anything other than a ridiculous amount of money they were commanding at the time. This is the harsh reality of running a listed company.

It's not worth getting angry calls from a guy like Danhoff (God rest his account), for a ''reasonable'' wage, I'd want millions.

Imagine being Simon Jackson and being asked to run BDR. Ofcourse he is going to want to on top dollar, why would he do it for less? He wouldn't, because it's not worth the risk, stress, hassle, pressure etc.

I, for one and completely happy with the current incentive scheme. These guys have proven themselves before, they are top class and we need to pay for that.

Although, I could be wrong.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.