LBT 0.00% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

Those that want to vote No, think of it this way. Voting no is...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Those that want to vote No, think of it this way.

Voting no is like telling the teacher about your mate who did something wrong.
    He gets busted but you get expelled.

Why?
    Because this school needs to teach you a lesson and that lesson is.

There is one thing that you are peeved, it's another thing that you do something to make it worse for you.

I cannot think of a reason why we would want USA investors and USA partners to see us not able to raise $3m bucks or any strategic reason for that matter why you would vote no.

If the reason is "teach them a lesson" or "better think about it next time mangement", then get out of the game - you are not investing you are emotionally wanting your hand held by someone who doesn't care - at least he is honest - LOL.

There are a myriad of reasons (senstivie reasons) why they did what they did and one of them could of been greed, but it most likely something else - it just swayed in their favour (as if they wouldn't sway to their grred side - they are not in the game of changing the world they are in the game of making money and enjoying doing so).

If you bought high and sold low - I feel for you
    If you bought high and held and thus have an opportunity loss - I feel for you.

Help management to get to $1.00 and sell then if you must - but I think it would be better to get to $1.00 as best we can. I don't think an internal storm will help - at all.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.97K 630.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85361 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 161699
Last updated 13.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.