LBT 0.00% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

He knows this He knew this. Its not good to stuff the strategy...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    He knows this
    He knew this.
    Its not good to stuff the strategy with "ill show you" mentality.
    I feel for all those who lost money (a lot of money).
    There are alot of people (more than those who have lost) who havent lost money or have lost money on paper and people having the poos with their opportunity costs, praying for it to get them back in the green.

Stoping a straegy based on emotion is stupid.

I get people want to put the arm around the CEO and say I trust him, hes a good bloke.

The thing is he you don't invest due to good blokeness.
    You invest in a product, the market, the edge you have, market share and the capabilites thats surrounds that and then hope you make money (capital or dividend wise).

His goal now is to get the product sold and in turn get the shareprice up. He has his way in how he wants to achieve that for us.

I see that he needs the money now for a specific purpose, to get things moving quickly. He doesnt want it for "just because".

I will tell you he wont be taught a lesson.

One has to understand a CEO is hard skinned and has 20 things on his plate consistently.

Vote yes and let him do what he wants to do. Slowing the vision and the strategy will only stagnte the looming sky rocket share price.

For all we know a distribution partners policy might be "we cannot sign with any company unless they have $6m in the bank at the time of signing" (or something like that).

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.97K 630.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85361 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 161699
Last updated 13.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.