ODA 6.25% 17.0¢ orcoda limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    For a company that has chewed through over 70 million dollars of shareholders funds they sure do know how to reward their own

A $250000 ish incentive package ( at todays prices ) with no links to profitability or share price performance.

Now as a non holder it is really none of my business but I observe a repeat of nice work if you can get it.

Incentivising reductions in overheads and head count is flawed. Easy to achieve then ramp up once done post issue of incentive shares. Even a dumb old beerguy can see through that one. Raise capital and conclude the "acquisition" is also a no brainer. If it doesnt happen they arent here so an incentive is irrelevant.

How about an incentive that is linked to shareholder return i.e satisfactory profitability which in turn will see the share price rise. Strange thoughts I know but linking interests to that of the shareholders and ultimately the owners of this business would appear to be a better way to go. I'll bandy around some crazy words like "return on equity" or "earnings per share"

Wish I had a trough to stick my nose into.

Anyway it is your company. Vote away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $25.69K 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 115185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.