C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-3

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    "The terms of the DGR Loan were that the Company would repay it at a time to be agreed between the parties, having regard to the Company’s treasury and ongoing funding requirements. The Company and DGR have now agreed that DGR may elect to accept the issue of the DGR Conversion Shares in partial or full satisfaction of the amount of the DGR Loan."

Sounds to me like DGR knows something, for a debt to now have the option to be converted to equity. What a convenient time... Granville Stage 2. Mark that time for the meeting, the end of June. I'm now more confident than ever that July is when G2 will be mining and processing and the SP will soar. The timing of this event smells fishy to me if it falls in place like this. Good news that the company will be moving forward but bad due to DGR potentially using private information. I guess time will tell. The dilution is annoying but will be held within DGR and Lind so shouldn't be too big an issue I hope, but when the time comes to vote I know what i'll be doing. Anyone think the volume yesterday had anything to do with this announcement?
    Last edited by Spraks: 24/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 479981 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.