AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

AEB's communication with their shareholders is disgraceful. I...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    AEB's communication with their shareholders is disgraceful. I had to write to the ASX twice before achieving a response in regards to their finance and medical marijuana in Uruguay.

I am strongly against the resolution 3, and I urge everyone to vote against it.

Moreover, I sent an email questioning whether the 50kg harvest produced was 100% or 10%. The response is available below.

They have 4 divisions, each having billions of dollars in market shares and yet, they all fail to make any progress. In US, the bill for carbon capture utilisation was passed in January this year and $35 is being paid per tonne. Axon mobile want US government to pay $100 per tonne and are making a huge investment in Algae biofuel. Thanks to Reliance, who have commited to move forward with AEB and build $100 million for the first plant.

AEB management are so disrespectful to their shareholders, abusing the trust we place in them.

They announced the investor presentation two days ago via Twitter as opposed to announcing it to the shareholders via ASX.

(Hi Emil,

Thank you for the email, and the acknowledgment that we have clarified the Uruguay situation.

As per the ASX release on 14 June 2018, the 50kg of hi grade CBD resin and powder we are expecting in Q3 is the first delivery of product. This is just the initial delivery and will increase through Q4 and into C19.

On behalf of Mr Malcolm James)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.