GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-110

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    these are basically all the concerns I emailed yacov about. communication was and still is my biggest issue. there is such a good story to tell, yet it is not reflected in the share price. in terms of dilution, yacov has the most to loose out of everyone. he can't let his holding fall below 50% so there is only so many shares that can be issued. company is raising a fixed amount $35m, so the higher the price the better for yacov and us shareholders too.

let's say for example the nasdaq ipo gets priced at 20c and yacovs holding gets diluted to 50.1%. This situation makes it extremely difficult to raise further funds down the track as yacov has to purchase 50% of any new stock just to maintain control. sure he might have the funds but his control is very close to slipping away.

also, as discussed, what do you think will happen to the share price of the performance stock are met? he has 4 weeks to pull in $25m in revenue. Let alone the $25m in ebit performance stock. seriously if GMV did $25m in ebit there would be no need to issue stock and the share price would be many dollars.

people need to do there research and figure out if they want to buy into a company where the founder has more than 50%. it's has positives and negatives.

the Nasdaq ipo has been communicated to shareholders for over 6 months now. the regular 4c and annual report shows the need for additional capital. this is not new news.

the next few weeks and the egm are all about getting the capital structure and funding right in order to take the business global and into the next phase. funds raised are for working capital, product development, expansion etc this has been explained

what a lot of people are forgetting is we are 1 week into a 12 month period where the company should generate a minimum of $40m in revenue!!! with risk to the upside.

we have all waited a long time for this stock to show it's true potential. many are sitting on big losses. the next few weeks and months will give everyone the opportunity to assess there positions based on the huge amount of news coming out.

btw, I think most would be happy with a 6 bagger from here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.