GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-113

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi HonyakuKonyaku,

Whilst every person is going to react differently, the circumstances in which we find our selves are somewhat out of our control. Yes the lack of communication has been addressed previously however it would appear to have fallen on deaf ears. This matter needs to be raised at the EGM on the 24 Apr.

As the timeline for the approval of the Prizma Jacket by the CFDA is still unknown, this is what creates the uncertainty in individual SH's. This uncertainty is normally determined by how many shares we own and at what price we paid. People who purchased shares at the top of the cycle are going to react differently to those who brought at the bottom and those who are break even.

I personally believe that GMV is currently in a positive position having announced with certainty the timing of the Nasdaq listing. I also believe that GMV has derisked themselves going forward and have strenghtened their position with the HKSE listing going forward. As you quite rightly pointed out, Dr G has announced that he will be bringing some positive information to the EGM. Should he have
    mentioned that, probably not, but at least we have something to look forward too.

You also raised the point regarding the price of the listing on the Nasdaq at 0.20c. I personally think that there will be an ADR issued for probably 50 to 100 times that, so maybe $10.00 or $20.00 usd. This is all imo and hopefully the full impact of how GMV lists will be explained in more detail at the EGM.

DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.